Saturday, May 23, 2009

Rainy weekend....so what else to do....SHOP!!!

Well when I moved to Georgia I didn't think I was moving to Seattle, but I guess I did. It has rained everyday here for a week straight and to be very honest I am SICK and TIRED of it!!! The beach is seriously having withdrawals, because I haven't been able to visit in a very long time due to all this rain. So God since I know you want me to lay out and harm my skin, please make this rain stop...NOW!!

I woke Michael up so that he could get ready to go to work and I thought to myself, with him at work all day, time to myself = shopping...every girls dream right?!?! Well that's exactly what I did, I think I went a little crazy, but what the heck, I haven't been shopping in a very long while, so I didn't feel bad one single bit:)

My first stop was Sally's. I have been wanting to look at this wonderful thing they call OPI nail polish. I have a SERIOUS addiction to it, I might even need to check myself into rehab for it, but I just can't because it's so wonderful:) While at Sally's I REALLY did have a mission to accomplish and that was to get my AMAZING friend Teana part of her gift for the bet she won. We had a bet going between the ROCKETS and the lakers...her lakers cheated, but a bet is a bet;) I seriously could spend days in Sally's and never get tired of it. So I bought OPI on Collins Ave and Ladies and Magenta-Men. I think I love OPI so much, not because they are awesome colors, but I just LOVE the names of the polish. So to give you a sneak peak of what they look like.After Sally's I ventured over to New York and Company and bought a couple of dresses. I was really hesitant about the long dresses on a vertically challenged girl like me, but I thought what the heck and tried them on and LOVED them. They are super comfy and I would say the next best thing to OPI nail polish, Coach purses and BIG sunglasses. You can dress up or be really casual with them. I also bought one knee length sundress. I think I am set on dresses for a while now. You just can't beat sundresses, so comfy and cool:)


After New York and Company I ran into Victoria Secrets to see what I could find and dream about my body fitting into, but I didn't find anything, but their new scent. Let me tell you its AMAZING, DIVINE, AWESOME....so many more words. I just LOVE it:) The scent is called Heavenly Bloom. If you are by a Victoria Secret, stop in and smell it, you wont be sorry:) I was going to buy some, but they were already out of the big bottles, so the lady said they would be in on Monday, so I will be back at the mall on Monday to get my Heavenly Bloom!


After the mall, I thought hmmmm I wonder if there is a TJ Maxx here? I got the gps and plugged in TJ Maxx and I swear music was playing when it showed me the address to TJ Maxx, I was in heaven:) I just love that store! I went in thinking I wasn't going to find anything, but stupid me I was wrong and my credit card bill will remind me of that at the end of the month;) I got a cute swimsuit cover up, a couple of beach towels, a cute pair of flip flops and this to die for beach bag. I also got a few things for the house, nothing to exciting, but it was things I needed.


All in all I had a wonderful day full of shopping and "Amber" time. It's nice to have every once in a while, since I don't get much of it. In honor of Memorial Day, my honey is doing his 21 gun salute on Sunday so I will post pictures of that when we get back from that and show off my handsome solider to everyone:) Until next time my wonderful blogging friends:)

1 comment:

  1. Great post!! New York & Co. is the best place for a wide variety of clothes.

    ReplyDelete